Welcome to Carrie on Living! I’m Carrie Forrest, author and recipe creator of this site.
I’ve been writing my blog since 2009, so I have quite a bit of content. To make it more manageable, I have some suggested ways to get started.
- Check out my “About Me” page to get an idea of my background. Here, you’ll see some posts I’ve linked to that describe my change from a vegan diet to one that is less restrictive. I’ve also written a lot about recovery from disordered eating patterns.
- Scroll through my Recipe Index to find a listing of my favorite recipes over the years. They are all gluten- and dairy-free, so I hope you find something that sounds delicious!
- If you’re looking for Nutritarian or plant-based recipes that fit the Eat to Live program, you can find those here.
- If you’re looking for more paleo/primal-based recipes, you can those here.
- Use my Categories menu to find blog posts on a specific subject. You’ll find this in the sidebar on my homepage, and you’ll see topics ranging from Life Lessons to Product Reviews to Chocolate-Anything (and Everything!).
- Are you a book worm like I am? Check out all the reviews I’ve done on holistic-minded books.
If you run into any issues or questions, just ask! I can be reached through e-mail: carrieATcarrieonlivingDOTcom.
You can also sign up here to receive my weekly newsletter. That way, you’ll never miss a post!
I’ll never sell your name and you can unsubscribe at any time.