These are some of my favorite resources for healthy, balanced living. Please note that some of the links include affiliate codes so if you make purchases, I get a small referral commission. Thank you for your support!
Recommended Appliances (you can see them all in my Amazon store here):
- Dehydrator: Excalibur Dehydrator
- Food Processor: Breville Sous Chef
- Hand Immersion Blender: Hamilton-Beach version
- High-Speed Blender: Vitamix high-speed blender
- Juicer: Omega masticating version
- Yogurt Maker: Euro-Cuisine
- Pressure Cooker: Cuisinart electric version
- Slow-Cooker: Cuisinart 3 1/2-Quart Slow-Cooker
Paleo/Ancestral Health Resources:
- The Ancestral RDs: http://theancestralrds.com
- Eat the Yolks by Liz Wolfe
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig
- Perfect Health Diet: Regain Health and Lose Weight by Eating the Way You Were Meant to Eat by Paul Jaminet, Ph.D. and Shou-Ching Jaminet, Ph.D.
- Super Immunity: The Essential Nutrition Guide for Boosting Your Body’s Defenses to Live Longer, Stronger, and Disease Free by Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- The Paleo Kitchen by Juli Bauer and George Bryant
- The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy by Mark Sisson
- Your Personal Paleo Code by Chris Kresser
- Podcast episodes:
- Wellness Mama with PCOS expert Alisa Vitti: http://wellnessmama.com/podcast/wm017-reversing-infertility-pcos/
Books on Emotional Health:
- 8 Minute Meditation: Quiet Your Mind. Change Your Life by Victor Davich
- Clutter Busting by Brooks Palmer
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, M.D.
Other Books I Like:
Online Shopping and Recommended Products:
- My Amazon store featuring my favorite book and products.
- Booda Butter: great for dry hands and hair – no affiliation.
- Dr. Fuhrman’s line of supplements (includes an affiliate link).
- Mountain Rose Herbs: I buy bulk teas, essential oils, herbs, and spices from this Oregon-based company (includes an affiliate link).
- Unpasteurized almonds from Briden Wilson Farm (I have no affiliation, I just really like ordering from this family farm).
- Vitacost.com for many, many food and beauty products (includes an affiliate link).
- Vital Choice for wild salmon (includes an affiliate link).