These are some of my favorite resources for healthy, balanced living. Please note that some of the links include affiliate codes so if you make purchases, I get a small referral commission. Thank you for your support!
Recommended Appliances (you can see them all in my Amazon store here):
- Dehydrator: Excalibur Dehydrator
- Food Processor: Cuisinart 11-Cup version
- Hand Immersion Blender: Hamilton-Beach version
- High-Speed Blender: Vitamix high-speed blender
- Juicer: Omega masticating version
- Yogurt Maker: Euro-Cuisine
- Pressure Cooker: Cuisinart electric version
- Slow-Cooker: Cuisinart 3 1/2-Quart Slow-Cooker
Books on the Paleo Approach:
- Eat the Yolks by Liz Wolfe
- The Paleo Kitchen by Juli Bauer and George Bryant
- The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy by Mark Sisson
- Your Personal Paleo Code by Chris Kresser
Books on Emotional Health:
- 8 Minute Meditation: Quiet Your Mind. Change Your Life by Victor Davich
- Brain Over Binge by Kathryn Hansen
- Clutter Busting by Brooks Palmer
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, M.D.
Other Books I Like:
Online Shopping and Recommended Products:
- My Amazon store featuring my favorite book and products.
- Booda Butter: great for dry hands and hair – no affiliation.
- Mountain Rose Herbs: I buy bulk teas, essential oils, herbs, and spices from this Oregon-based company (includes an affiliate link).
- Unpasteurized almonds from Briden Wilson Farm (I have no affiliation, I just really like ordering from this family farm).
- Vitacost.com: Use this link for $10 off if you’re a new customer (I have no affiliate link with Vitacost, but I find it to be an economical and convenient way to order supplies).
- Vital Choice for wild salmon (includes an affiliate link)