Hi and welcome to this week’s edition of Healthy Vegan Fridays, the link-up party for whole food, plant-based recipes. It seems we have a holiday hodgepodge this week, from an amazing vegan cheesecake to raw pizzas and a pumpkin pie smoothie. I hope you enjoy the round-up!
My favorites (these recipes use minimal oil, salt, and added sugars):
1. Easiest Holiday Baking - Hazelnut Currant Scones from Blissful Bites:
2. Best Green Smoothie – Creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from Strength and Sunshine:
3. Healthiest Soup Recipe - Golden Austrian Cauliflower Cream Soup from Nutmeg Notebook:
1. Most Enticing Dessert Smoothie – Chocolate Hemp Joy Shake from Good Girl Gone Green:
2. Best Raw Recipe – Raw Breaded Tomato Mini Pizzas from Ves&Mork:
I hope you found some inspiration here, I know I did. Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday.
Want more of Carrie on Vegan? Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or Google+.
And, if you have an iPhone or iPad, be sure to download my recipe app, Vegan Delish, featuring over 140 healthy, whole food recipes.