Here we are again, time for Healthy Vegan Friday!
This is a weekly event where we share recipes and my co-hosts and I feature the most popular, along with our individual picks.
Here were the top three readers favorites, as based upon the number of clicks:
My Favorites (I specifically choose recipes that use minimal oil, salt, or added sugar):
1. Most Creative Healthy Breakfast – Quinoa Breakfast Pizza with Pumpkin-Cacao Spread from Quick n Healthy:
2. Easiest Healthy Soup – Green Kitchari from Blissful Bites:
3. Healthiest Pizza Recipe – Sprouted Lentil and Butternut Squash Pizza from Strength and Sunshine:
Honorable Mentions (again, with minimal use of oil, salt, and added sugars):
1. Most Tempting Smoothie – Healthy Chocolate Milkshake from We Heart Vegan:
2. Best Use of Mushrooms -Magic Mushroom Soup and Gravy from Herbivore Triathlete:
3. Recipe I Want to Make ASAP – Cinnamon Apple “Toast” from An Unrefined Vegan:
4. Most Kid-Friendly Healthy Meal – Southwest Mac n’ Cheeze from Rock My Vegan Socks:
Congrats to all of the bloggers who had their recipes featured and thank you to everyone for participating! I am seriously hungry now after looking at all of these pictures. If you’d like to add your recipe to the round-up for next week, please use the link below (at the end of the thumbnails).
Speaking of recipes, have you checked out the “New Recipes” category of my app, Vegan Delish lately? Fellow blogger Karielyn of The Healthy Family & Home contributed six simply fantastic recipes that I just uploaded this past week. Here’s a preview including her Gluten-Free Belgian Waffles, Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce, and Raw Chocolate Cinnamon Brownies:
Download Vegan Delish for your iPhone or iPad here and find all of my favorites recipes in one place in a handy-dandy digital format with cool features like a shopping list, user ratings, and more!
Have a happy, healthy weekend and please join me back here on Monday for a brand new post.