It’s been so hot in Southern California, so I decided to make some super easy popsicles yesterday. I just blended together a can of coconut milk with some defrosted frozen cherries, plus some dried vanilla bean powder (or vanilla extract). I put some frozen wild blueberries in for extra flavor:
This treat is so perfect for a hot summer afternoon or evening:
Here’s the recipe:
- 13.5-ounce can of full-fat organic coconut milk with no added fillers or ingredients
- 2 cups frozen sweet cherries (defrosted in the fridge overnight or microwaved until soft)
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, defrosted frozen cherries, vanilla, and dates in a blender and process until smooth. Divide the frozen blueberries into the popsicles trays and then pour the cherry/coconut mixtures into the trays. Freeze for at least four hours. You can also pour the mixture into plastic or paper cups with a spoon or wooden stick.
P.S. I also have a Carrie on Living Amazon affiliate store where I list all of my favorite beauty items, kitchen devices, books, and other cool stuff that supports my lifestyle. Your purchase of any item on Amazon helps support my blog so thank you in advance!