Yay, it’s Friday! That means another round of Healthy Vegan Fridays.
Healthy Vegan Friday Recipe Round-Up:
Here were the most popular submissions from last week:
1. What Not to Put in Your Smoothie from My Healthy Chef.
2. Almost Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake from The Taste Space:
3. Endless Flavors of Raw Vegan Ice Cream from Happy Healthy 365:
My favorite submissions (I select ones using little to no oil, salt, or added sugars):
1. Most Creative Use of Vegetables – Cucumber and Nori Cups from Made of Stars:
2. Easiest Energy Bar – Almond Apricot Bars from The Healthy Maven:
3. Most Inspiring Salad – Lentil Salad with Avocado and Broccolini from The Apple Diaries:
Honorable Mention: Frozen Greens Cubes for Smoothies from One Small Vegan:
Thank you to everyone who entered or who checked out the recipe submissions. You can add your link or see this week’s recipes at the end of this post (just look for the thumbnails).
As we move along in spring here in the United States and get closer to summer, ice creams and smoothies just sound so appealing. Did you know that there is a way to make vegan ice cream that, I dare say, tastes better than its dairy alternative? I’m doing a special post tomorrow with a recipe that will be perfect for Mother’s Day or any day, for that matter. Here’s a teaser:
Or, if you have my app, Vegan Delish (get it here!), you can find the recipe available right now under the “Desserts” or “New Recipes” categories. Here’s a screenshot of the iPad version:
See you tomorrow!