Want to know how I made Peanut Butter Banana Soft-Serve? Read on to the end! 🙂
This week saw me blogging daily for the third week in a row, yay! It finally dawned on me that if I wanted people to take my blog seriously, then I would have to take it seriously myself. I now find myself thinking about my blog all the time and taking pictures constantly, thinking “hmmm, I might need a photo of this for my blog…”
So how did I make my Peanut Butter Banana Soft-Serve? It’s so easy, just place two frozen bananas, one cup of frozen mango chunks, two tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk, a splash of vanilla and one teaspoon of carob powder (optional) in a food processor, and run until smooth.
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into large pieces
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanut butter (or raw almond butter)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon carob powder (or cacao or cocoa powder)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (not a high-speed blender) and run until smooth. Enjoy immediately.