I love Twitter (follow me here!) and all forms of social media. Just the other day, I tweeted a question about how one would make vegan egg nog from scratch. A mere ten minutes later, I had tweets back with links to several different recipes, so I made my own with that inspiration.
The results? Pure Mmmmm! It even looks like the real thing:
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1½ bananas, frozen
- 2 cups unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- Place bananas, mango chunks, soy or almond milk, flax meal, pumpkin pie spice, dates and vanilla extract in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses, sprinkle the top with extra pumpkin pie spice, if desired, and serve cold.
P.S. I also have a Carrie on Living Amazon affiliate store where I list all of my favorite beauty items, kitchen devices, books, and other cool stuff that supports my lifestyle. Your purchase of any item on Amazon helps support my blog so thank you in advance.