I realize that I just posted a chia pudding recipe last week, but, what can I say, I love it! The blueberry version I made last night is really pretty:
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- 2½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 10 large dates
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- splash of vanilla extract
- Place chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, dates, banana, blueberries, and vanilla in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture over chia seeds and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
I think my next version will be chocolate and peanut butter chia pudding. Or, pumpkin pie chia pudding. Oh dear, I better stop.
I failed to include any photos in my last post of my trip to Seattle this past weekend. The weather was gorgeous and I went to two different farmers’ markets.
I took home two bags of organic apple-sweetened dried cranberries, 1 package of farro porridge, a bag of hazelnuts and memories with this sweet boy, my nephew:
P.S. I also have a Carrie on Living Amazon affiliate store where I list all of my favorite beauty items, kitchen devices, books, and other cool stuff that supports my lifestyle. Your purchase of any item on Amazon helps support my blog so thank you in advance.