I realize that I just posted a chia pudding recipe last week, but, what can I say, I love it! The blueberry version I made last night is really pretty:
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- 2½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 10 large dates
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- splash of vanilla extract
- Place chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, dates, banana, blueberries, and vanilla in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture over chia seeds and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
I think my next version will be chocolate and peanut butter chia pudding. Or, pumpkin pie chia pudding. Oh dear, I better stop.
I failed to include any photos in my last post of my trip to Seattle this past weekend. The weather was gorgeous and I went to two different farmers’ markets.
I took home two bags of organic apple-sweetened dried cranberries, 1 package of farro porridge, a bag of hazelnuts and memories with this sweet boy, my nephew: